The Palm Pavilion is a Clearwater Beach landmark. Begun in 1926, it is the oldest operating beach pavilion in the state of Florida.

The beautiful plant artwork contained on this website, as well as all other artwork found throughout the Palm Pavilion, was created by the exceptionally talented Lynne Parrish.
News Release:
Landmark Clearwater Beach Restaurant
Celebrates 90th Year
News Release:
Palm Pavilion Seeks Memorabilia
News Release:
Hamilton Family Celebrates 50th Year of Ownership
History: Palm Pavilion 1926 to 1964
The Early Years - Jesse Smith
History: Palm Pavilion 1964 to Present
The Howard Hamilton Family
History: Events in 1926